the bet awards………..where do i start…….COONERY AT ITS FINEST.
yet i still chose to watch it. smh at myself. lol
MOM EVEN DECIDED TO WATCH IT WITH ME! QUOTE: “prince is my generations trey songz.”
moments in bullet form both good and bad
- KANYE MUTHERFUGGIN WEST
- queen latifa.
- queen latifa’s bad outfits
- chris brown’s phenominal dancing
- trey songz
- janelle monae’s johnny bravo
- patti labell
- patti labell’s shoe flying
- dj khaled actually rapping
- kirk franklin singing
- el debarge
- no knowing who he was until mom told me
- diddy’s rapping. THUMBS UP
- diddy’s dancing. THUMBS DOOOWN
- THE GAME COMING BACK!
- the prince tribute
lol today my brother was looking through my ipod, and said i have the most interesting music ever…I asked him what does that mean? He literally started naming out artist and said these people don’t EVEN go together. ”Haha im eclectic” thats all i could say back.
My itunes library goes a little something like this (the big artist with alot of songs or the most interesting are listed)
- ABM, ALLSTARZ, BWA, Renegade, TCB, Reaction, What band….(insert 40 more gogo bands lol)
- American Bang, Katy Perry, Sublime, OAR, Weezer, Jack Johnson
- At the drive-in, Saosin, Sparta, Blood Brothers, The Mars Volta, Hellogoodbye, Bloc Party.
- Gyptian, Collie Buddz, Damian Marley, Munga, Busy Signal, Mavado, Vybz kartel, Aidonia, Laden, Rupee, Destra, Jah Cure, Serani, Sizzla, T.O.K., Junior Reid, Voicemail, Mychal Rose, Deva Bratt, Mr. Vegas, Matterhorn
- 8 ball, Boosie, Wiz, Curren$y, Jeezy, Yo Gotti, Three 6, Shawty Lo, Travis Porter, Roscoe Dash, Gudda Gudda, OJ da juiceman, Wayne, Kid Cudi, Kanye, K’NAAN, Gucci, Waka, Drake, the Roots, Wale
- Erykah, Jill Scott, Janelle Monae, Mike Posner, The Dream, Chris Brown, Pretty Ricky, R. Kelly, James Brown, Chrisette Michele, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Shanell.
lol he said “HOW THE F*CK DO YOU HAVE GUCCI MAN, WAKA FLOCKA, AND 8 BALL on the same ipod/playlist as KATY PERRY, GYPTIAN and ALICIA KEYS”
hahahaha I didnt even know how to respond lol. All I could do was laugh.
Did you hear about the rose that grew
from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature’s law is wrong it
learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping its dreams,
it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete
when no one else ever cared.
Summer time brings NEW relationships, and friendships. With both NEW people,and that girl you always thought was cute but never acted on it. hmmmm lets see how this goes.
but i do like you lol.
summertime is also a time for you to see “who you really matter too, and who really matters to you,” because were no longer at school we cant see our friends everyday. Therefore in order to hold on to the friendships you must make an effort to talk to/see your friends. (but then again, if they really are your friends this wont be to hard to do)